Sometime down the road you’ll look at your garage floor in Amarillo and see all the soils you tracked in while living life. It’s time to take a few minutes and clean up before you invited your friends over to watch the game – in your garage. While at most times, water and a squeegee is sufficient for cleaning, the following instructions are for a deep clean of your garage flooring.
- Soft Surface Push Broom
- 2 sided foam squeegee
- 5 Gallon Bucket
- Joy/Simple Green/Household Dish Soap
- Clear Ammonia
- Wet / Dry Shop Vac
- Clean floor of sand, dirt and dust with the broom and dry vac.
- ** If there are stains, tire marks, etc – use a degreaser like Joy and scrub vigorously with a hand-held scrub brush. Then vacuum with wet vac to remove the soapy residue.
- Add 5 gallons of hot or very warm water to bucket and mix in 2 pints of Clear Ammonia. (Ammonia is recommended because it does not leave any soapy residue on the floor).
- Pour the water mixture onto the floor, scrub with a broom to release any dirt.
Use the foam squeegee to clean water from the floor and vacuum with your wet vac. Repeat steps 3, 4 and 5 for desired pristine.
This care will restore your garage floor in Amarillo to looking new, removing abrasives and prolonging the life of the floor. Considering that Polyaspartics are 3x the strength of Epoxies and have tremendous clarity, periodic cleaning will ensure a clean, durable floor for many years.
Let one of our consultants help you determine the needs of your garage floor in Amarillo. When you want the best, give us a call and let us provide you with flooring that will make walking into your garage a special experience!